freetds - RE: using jdbc from an applet

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Nathan Fredrickson" <nathan AT silverorange.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: using jdbc from an applet
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:23:27 -0300

I'm aware of the java sandbox, and that's why i'm attempting to connect to
the same server that the applet came from. And there are commercial JDBC
drivers (IDS JDBC Driver) that do work from applets. Does the applet have
to be signed to use JDBC? Does anybody know what "Reflective access" means?

Nathan