freetds - has anyone gotten MS SQL 2000 to work?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: christopher baus <christopher AT baus.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: has anyone gotten MS SQL 2000 to work?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 02:41:30 -0800

If you have let me know. I'm using java, but the TDS issues are the same. I've tried about 4 drivers and all of them fail to work properly with 2000. It is my guess that MS really buggered up the TDS protocol without given out a proper spec. I'm really getting frustrated. None of my where clauses seem to work.