freetds - Re: FreeTDS and Debian

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS and Debian
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:57:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi Steve,

The issue with alpha is mostly a set of typedefs that need to have
autoconf determine which types to use for 8, 16, and 32 bit ints and 4 and
8 byte floats...It's on my list for the next release but if someone wants
to take it on, I wouldn't complain. I'm basically just going to copy
what glib/gtk does

Brian