freetds - Ant [WAS Re: FreeTDS on WinNT]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Ant [WAS Re: FreeTDS on WinNT]
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:06:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Craig Spannring wrote:

> Emmanuel Blot writes:
> >
> > No, in fact, there are too many messages 8')
> > But thanks for this piece of info, I will grab the new Ant release.
>
> The last several times I've tried to grab Ant, either the server
> disconnected before sending me data, or I got a corrupt tar file.
> Grr.

I had similar problems. What worked for me was getting the sources
from the CVS repository and building it locally:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs AT jakarta.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs AT jakarta.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
jakarta-ant

You'll need an XML parser in your CLASSPATH. I used xerces[1].

[1] http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com