freetds - Re: FreeTDS on WinNT (erratum to my build.xml)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS on WinNT (erratum to my build.xml)
  • Date: 20 Jul 2000 15:47:57 +0200

Bob Kline has pointed out that I falsely assumed the file MANIFEST.MF
would be present in a CVS checkout of the latest sources.

Please remove the manifest="MANIFEST.MF" attribute from the jar task
and everything should work - at least it does for me.

Stefan

  • Re: FreeTDS on WinNT (erratum to my build.xml), Stefan Bodewig, 07/20/2000