freetds - RE: [JDBC] autocommit -- rollback on statement close

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Valentin Todorov (SEA)" <Valentin.Todorov AT sea.ericsson.se>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [JDBC] autocommit -- rollback on statement close
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:31:16 +0200

Yes, I had the problem a couple of months ago (posting from 20.4.00, "Problem
with JDBC commit()") and changed the application code accordingly.
Fortunately this was not that complicated.
Not only Weblogic driver, but neither of these that I tested does it that
way. I do not see any reason to bound the transaction processing to a
Statement object.

Valentin

Valentin Todorov
Ericsson Austria AG
Pottendorferstrasse 25-27
A-1121 Vienna
email: mailto:valentin.todorov AT sea.ericsson.se
Telefon: +43 1 811 00 5569
Telefax: +43 1 81100 11 5569