freetds - Re: Sybase TDS 5.0 Documentation...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Macy <bmacy AT siterock.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sybase TDS 5.0 Documentation...
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:10:48 -0700

Thanks... interesting... wonder if Sybase is making any progress in
addressing the issues. It really seems like they want freeTDS to be able
to use the specification but the legalese just got in the way... and
most of it is needed clarification (of course the [L]GPL could certainly
use that itself).

Brian Macy