freetds - FreeTDS-JDBC snapshot most test works now

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andreas Tille <tillea AT rki.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FreeTDS-JDBC snapshot most test works now
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:23:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

after having many failures with the latest snapshot now only three
test fail for me. Here is the log of them:

(java t0047)
Creating table affected 0 rows
t1 is 2000-01-02 18:35:01.333
t2 is 2000-01-02 18:35:01.333
t3 is 2000-01-02 18:35:00.0
t4 is 2000-01-02 18:35:00.0
t1 passed is false
t1 passed is false
t1 passed is false
t1 passed is false

Failed t0047.

make: *** [t0047] Error 1
(java t0048)
Creating table affected 0 rows
r1 is 2000-01-02 19:35:01.0
t1 is 2000-01-02 19:35:01.073
t2 is 2000-01-02 19:35:01.073
t3 is 2000-01-02 19:35:00.0
t4 is 2000-01-02 19:35:00.0
t1 passed is false
t1 passed is false
t1 passed is true
t1 passed is true

Failed t0048.

make: *** [t0048] Error 1
(java t0051)
Exception caught. Internal error. Confused. Was expecting a result set.
java.sql.SQLException: Internal error. Confused. Was expecting a result set.
at
com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.DatabaseMetaData.getCatalogs(DatabaseMetaData.java:491)
at
com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.DatabaseMetaData.getTables(DatabaseMetaData.java:1925)
at t0051.main(t0051.java:28)

Failed t0051.

make: *** [t0051] Error 1

Hope this helps to debug something. Please feel free to ask me for
further investigations if necessary.

Note: I would realy like a short announcement of new snapshots on this
list to get new Debian packages just in time. Moreover I'd like
to repeat that in my opinion snapshots should get modification
numbers in the filename and should not just differ by date and
contents.

Kind regards

Andreas.

  • FreeTDS-JDBC snapshot most test works now, Andreas Tille, 04/27/2000