freetds - Urgent : Implementation of some PreparedStatements' setXXX() methods

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Manoj Nandakumar" <manoj_nandakumar AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Urgent : Implementation of some PreparedStatements' setXXX() methods
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 7:5:55

I had just started using FreeTDS and it gave me a 'not implemented' error
while trying to use the setObject(int,java.lang.Object) method of the
PreparedStatement class.

We have developed our application using Oracle as backend.Now we would like
to use SQL Server7.0 .We are not using JDBC2.0 API.

Do suggest an appropriate driver for MS SQL Server 7.0 that supports all
PreparedStatement methods and also does not lead to any datatype mismatch
problems.

I need this urgently.

  • Urgent : Implementation of some PreparedStatements' setXXX() methods, Manoj Nandakumar, 01/29/2024