freetds - Re: DBI and Freetds help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Kevin English <kevinator_ca AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBI and Freetds help
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

hello,
Thanks for the help. I installed DBD-Sysbase. Then I
copied this program for the DBI web site which
displays all of your available drivers and data
sources. It shows the Sybase driver but no data
sources for it. I have the PWD in /home/kevin/freetds
file and the interfaces file in /usr/local/freetds.
Does any one know what else I need to do to get the
perl DBI to regonise the data source defined in these
files?

thanks,

kevin