freetds - Re: PHP 3.0.15 Problems: Works, sort of.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "sina" <lvjin AT yeah.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP 3.0.15 Problems: Works, sort of.
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:50:44 +0800

I met same problem several weeks ago, I can't solve it. I have to use sybase
ct-lib to connect to MS SQLserver, and it works except the datatime type(so
have to change to varchar type).
I wanna know what's wrong with freetds also. It lloks strange for Integer
type. I have debuged it, the program can't get the value in Integer from the
result set, it returns NULL point, which cause core dumped.

And I tried freetds with PHP4rc1, but can't build it. and I follow the
suggestions in the list to modify the login.c, not work yet. How can I do
with freetds.

lvjin