freetds - DBD-FreeTDS 0.02 on Solaris with MS SQL Svr 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Neil Hunter" <neil AT vws.co.uk>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: DBD-FreeTDS 0.02 on Solaris with MS SQL Svr 6.5
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:51:12

Has anyone managed to get the DBD for FreeTDS talking from Solaris to SQL
Svr 6.5? I can't get the connect test to complete at all:

t/02connect.........dubious
Test returned status 0 (wstat 10, 0xa)
Number found where operator expected at (eval 13) line 1, near ")0"
(Missing operator before 0?)

I've tried printing to stderr inside the tds_db_login - but this doesn't
get printed at all.

I've also built the FreeTDS 0.41 code (I think - not convinced though!) -
but the DBD doesn't seem to reference this... is that right??

Neil.