freetds - Re: MS SQL Server 7.0 and Sybperl

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MS SQL Server 7.0 and Sybperl
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:22:20 -0400 (EDT)

You can call ct_con_props() prior to opening a connection in sybperl with
the property arguement set to CS_TDS_VERSION and buffer as a pointer to
CS_TDS_42. That will work for ctlib. For dblib call dbsetversion(), again
prior to opening the connection.

You may need to modify Sybperl to do this in the open routines,

Cheers,

Brian