freetds - Source code and tabs.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Source code and tabs.
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:14:32 -0800 (PST)

At the risk of starting a religious war, I think we need to do
something about the tabs in the source code.

My preference would be to use spaces, not hard tabs, for indentation,
but if that isn't agreeable to everyone involved, we at least need to
define how large a tabstop is.

BTW- My normal editor settings are somewhat anti hard tabstop and I've
probably inadvertently removed a number of them.

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.