fingerlakespermaculture - Apple Tree Pruning Class: March 31 in Spencer NY

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Apple Tree Pruning Class: March 31 in Spencer NY
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:59:07 -0500

From: "akiva silver" <akivasilver AT yahoo.com>

Hello Folks

On March 31st at 1 PM to 4 PM, I will be leading a workshop on restoring old
apple trees. We will be pruning trees of all sizes and ages to enourage
bigger, healthier, and more plentiful fruit, as well as a sturdy framework of
branches. The class will take place at my home in Spencer where I have been
slowly reclaiming an old abandoned orchard. The trees range from young wild
seedlings to old gnarly giants. If weather permits, there will be a grafting
demonstration,

The address of the workshop is 279 Washburn Road  Spencer, NY 14883. Park
along the road and wear boots. There is a $10 fee for the class.

Feel free to write or call (589-7937) with questions,
Akiva

###
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
###
Earn your Permaculture Design Certificate
with the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org
###

  • Apple Tree Pruning Class: March 31 in Spencer NY, Michael Burns, 03/09/2012