fingerlakespermaculture - Do you have a Yurt or seed trays to give?

  • From: Stephanie Colombo <st.colombo AT gmail.com>
  • To: FingerLakesPermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Do you have a Yurt or seed trays to give?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:39:50 -0400

The Produce Peddler Permaculture CSA will be breaking out her farming boots to toil in the soil in Cayutaville, NY this summer 2012. Business start-up can get costly and I'm looking for some donations and tips on low cost farm housing.

If you have any seed trays, pots or seeding equipment you are getting rid of, let me know. I'll gladly take it off your hands!

I'm also looking to purchase or barter for a yurt or semi-permanent structure for housing. Any leads are great!

Stay tuned for CSA sign-up info!

--
Sincerely,

Stephanie Colombo
AKA Burdock

  • Do you have a Yurt or seed trays to give?, Stephanie Colombo, 03/12/2012