fingerlakespermaculture - Quality trees for sale

  • From: Dave Jacke <davej AT edibleforestgardens.com>
  • To: Finger Lakes PC listserv <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Quality trees for sale
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 02:29:52 -0500

From a friend I know:

I have excess stock of roughly 500 fruit and nut trees grafted or sown over the past three years here in central NJ.  Sizes vary from  2  to 12 feet tall.  I have many hard to find, disease resistant varieties of plums, apples, pears, peaches, paw paws, mulberries, Cornelian cherry, Sorbopyrus, digger pines, shagbark hickories, honey locusts, walnuts, buartnuts, hybrid oaks, and sweet chestnuts.  Some are potted in deep tree pots which prevent root spiraling.  Some are in the ground.  Potted stock can ship anytime, bare root stock would ship in early spring.  Everything I ship is high quality.  I learned the business over the course of three years with Martin Crawford of the Agroforestry Research Trust.  I also have edible Canna lily corms for sale.  Please email and I can send you an inventory, size, and price list for everything:   cjustinwest AT gmail.com

Contact him, not me!!!  And please forward.
Dave
Dave Jacke
Dynamics Ecological Design
308 Main St. #2C • Greenfield, MA • 01301
603-831-1298 • davej AT edibleforestgardens.com

Visit www.edibleforestgardens.com for information on or to purchase my award-wining two-volume book, Edible Forest Gardens.

Mark Krawczyk and I are now writing a new book on Coppice Agroforestry!  Find out more and support our effort at

  • Quality trees for sale, Dave Jacke, 12/07/2010