corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Thorn in the flesh

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Willie van Niekerk" <willievn AT absa.co.za>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Thorn in the flesh
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:29:40 +0200

Mark about your question: Is there any recent and worthwhile literature on 2 Cor. 12.7 (thorn
in the flesh)?  I've always tended to shy away from attempts to
speculate about what Paul was speaking about here, and especially
from anything that identifies some malady very precisely.  But has
anything new or interesting been said about this?

If you received any more recent studies could you share the info?

God Bless

Willie van Niekerk

Important Notice:
Authorised Financial Services Provider

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer AT absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.