corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] sacrificial imagery in Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] sacrificial imagery in Paul
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:32:37 -0600

Some years back -- in NTS, if memory serves correctly -- someone
published an article denying that Paul spoke of the death of Jesus in
cultic/sacrificial terms. But for the life of me I cannot call to mind
who the author or the title of his article was. Can anyone help me out
here and supply the bibliographic reference? And does anyone know if
the article is available online?

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Jeffrey