corpus-paul - Re: Questions about Roman prisons

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: PBellanboy AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Questions about Roman prisons
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:23:09 EDT

Ray and Mark,

Thanks so much for your suggestions. Cassidy has been quite useful in getting
me acquainted with imprisonment, but there are no architectural details and
not a great deal of social analysis about how prisons functioned in society,
focusing on their effects in the relationships between prisoners and their
social networks outside. I'll be happy to report back on what I find.

Paul Bellan-Boyer