corpus-paul - Re: The Mystery of Romans: the theme of restorationofIsrael

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mark D. Nanos" <nanosmd AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Mystery of Romans: the theme of restorationofIsrael
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:32:46 -0600

on 1/8/02 3:26 PM, Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D. at smcginn AT jcu.edu wrote:

> Mark, ave Doctore! Also, could you clarify this part? Sheila McGinn
>
> "Mark D. Nanos" wrote:
>
>> ... hence the house of David must be being rebuilt as prophesized ...

Sheila,
I mean as described in Acts 15, and interpreted by J. Jervell in Luke and
the People of God (see Mystery, ch. 5 for full explanation?). Perhaps you
have a more specific question to which I can respond, my friend?

Regards,
Mark
--
Mark D. Nanos, Ph.D.
313 NE Landings Dr.

  • Re: The Mystery of Romans: the theme of restorationofIsrael, Mark D. Nanos, 01/13/2002