corpus-paul - Re: Gospel to all nations

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Graydonsny AT aol.com
  • To: gathas AT ausisp.com, corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Gospel to all nations
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:45:06 EDT

I agree with Ed's response. The assumption Paul did not write the Pastorals
makes a hypothetical trip to Spain unnecessary. Furthermore there is no room
for it in any consensus based chronology. However, many of the early fathers
(sic) repeated the tradition that Paul went to Spain. I presume Paul was to
have gone West just as Thomas was to go East. I assume that means Paul's
Gospel, the Jesus tradition more or less, went to Gaul and Spain. From there
it went to Britain and Ireland. If you can wait that long I have a chapter
in my new book, JESUS AND THE CELTS.

Graydon

Graydon F. Snyder
5475 S. Ridgewood Court