corpus-paul - Re: Verse epic of Paul's vision

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "L. J. Swain" <larry.swain AT wmich.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Verse epic of Paul's vision
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:46:15 -0400

Could you supply some additional information on the text or manuscript
in which this appears?

I wouldn't be surprised of its existance, in Latin and the vernacular it
was very common to turn Biblical stories into verse or drama and Paul's
conversion is certainly dramatic enough. Anyway, if you could supply
some additional information, I may be able to track something down for
you.

Larry Swain