corpus-paul - Verse epic of Paul's vision

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Moises Mayordomo <moises.mayordomo AT theol.unibe.ch>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Verse epic of Paul's vision
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:20:38 +0100

Dear list-members,

I have received some vague information about a french verse-epic from the
13th century
relating Paul's damascus vision, which goes back to a greek original from the
4th
century. I have looked some commentaries but found nothing. I only know of
some latin
verse-epics which have pauline material (Arator and Sedulius). It may be that
the
information (from a student of german language) is not correct, but in any
case that
some of you has any idea what texts might be in view or might indicate me to
some
literature I would welcome any information.

Tanks in advance

Moisés

--
Dr. theol. Moisés Mayordomo
Evang.-theol. Fakultaet der Universitaet Bern