corpus-paul - Re: Autonomasia

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim Hester <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Autonomasia
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 09:05:14 -0700

Karl!

Boy, do you have a right to be proud! I have recommended that book to many
people over the years and refer to it regularly!

Peace!

Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu
http://www.ars-rhetorica.net