corpus-paul - Summer Reading?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jeff Krantz <jkrantz AT optonline.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Summer Reading?
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:21:01 -0400

Hello!

I've been out of commission for some time, having suffered a pretty bad computer collapse last month, and when I finally got things going again, it seemed that Corpus-Paul had grown pretty quiet.

Still, the reading lists from the last two years have been a great boon, so I wondered if group members would mind posting a short list of books on Paul that they'd recommend for the summer?

I personally have found Neil Elliot's "Liberating Paul," and Mark Nanos' "The Mystery of Romans" to be the most exciting and illuminating texts I've come across recently.

What have you found?

Yours,

Jeff K.

(Mercer School of Theology)