corpus-paul - Re: The Offense of the Cross

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Robert Hunter" <bob_leonora.hunter AT thezone.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Offense of the Cross
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:39:12 -0230

Douglas -- Thanks for your response to my request for comments on what Paul meant by "the offense of the cross" in Galatians 5:11. I've posted the first two paragraphs in the Suite101.com Pauline Studies discussion where the request was initially made. The exploration that you mentioned in the third paragraph sounds like an interesting academic study.

Everyone -- Sorry for omitting part of the reference in my request for comments on what Paul meant by "the offense of the cross" in Galatians 5:11, my having just "Galatians 11b" rather than "Galatians 5:11b."