corpus-paul - Re: The Offense of the Cross

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Robert Hunter" <bob_leonora.hunter AT thezone.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Offense of the Cross
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 20:11:27 -0230

Harold Holmyard and Mark Nanos,

Thanks for responding to my request for comments on what Paul meant by "the offense of the cross" in Galatians 5:11. I appreciate your having tried to make them in such a way that they would be understood by non-academics. I've posted your comments in the Suite101.com Pauline Studies discussion that I referred to when I asked for comments.

Bob Hunter, student