corpus-paul - Redemption as Ransom?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: sanelson AT talk21.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu,corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Redemption as Ransom?
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:44:55 GMT+00:00

Greetings All!

My first posting for several months!

I just enjoyed a lengthy conversation with a friend about the nature of
redmption in Paul's writing, especially in Rom. 3:24. The centre of the
debate was the extent to which the underlying idea behind APOLUTROW was
ransom (so Moo, Morris et al.). I'd love to hear what others think.

Regards,

Steve Nelson,
Oxford

talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at
http://www.talk21.com

  • Redemption as Ransom?, sanelson, 02/04/2000