corpus-paul - attachments

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Chris Cutler" <Chrisc AT powercall.co.uk>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: attachments
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:49:52 +0100

Ian,
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but your post came with an attachment. I'm sure
it was nothing more sinister than your signature, but having been 'spammed'
at work today by the Melissa virus I would really prefer all postings to be
plain text.

Thank you anyway for the interesting post

Chris

Chris Cutler
"Auditeur Libre"

What liberates is the knowledge of who we were, what we became; where we
were, whereinto we have been thrown; whereto we speed, wherefrom we are
redeemmed; what birth is, and what rebirth." (Exc. Theod. 78.2)

  • attachments, Chris Cutler, 04/01/1999