compostteas - [Compostteas] Kelp/seaweeds use

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Rob Gould" <rob27 AT attbi.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Kelp/seaweeds use
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:30:46 -0700

Title: Message
I am a consultant working on a project to help develop the seaweed resources off western Ireland. I wanted to get some feedback on how and why people are using kelps and seaweeds in the brewing process. Part of what we are finding is that seaweeds contain alginates which apparently excellent materials for sequestering microorganisms.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Gould
Pacific Organics, Inc.
255 Richmond Ave SE
Salem, Oregon 97301
rob27 AT attbi.com
http://home.attbi.com/~paco92/

503-361-2302

  • [Compostteas] Kelp/seaweeds use, Rob Gould, 07/06/2002