compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Strainers - was Teamaker basics

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>
  • To: <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Strainers - was Teamaker basics
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:59:04 -0700

Has anyone seen any test results from Growing solutions and their new machines? Curiously, they no longer post SFI as a testing lab! I don't think anyone else is providing the kinds, or levels of testing provided by Elaine.

Anyone have any experience with Woods End Research Laboratories?

Any good pump songs lately?