community_studios - [Community_studios] need someone with Flash to do a favor

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] need someone with Flash to do a favor
  • Date: 17 Oct 2004 09:38:50 -0700

I need to update the Rio Soul contact listing. Their site is now a
Flash site, so, since I don't have Flash, I need someone to volunteer to
go to:
http://www.riosoul.com and nose around and send whatever contact email
address they can find. If they no longer have such a thing, for
booking, or whatever, and require a form be filled out at the site,
don't bother. Just let me know.
Thanks, Tom

  • [Community_studios] need someone with Flash to do a favor, tom poe, 10/17/2004