community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: SONG STORM site makeover for the holidays

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: "info AT godon.org" <info AT godon.org>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: SONG STORM site makeover for the holidays
  • Date: 17 Oct 2004 10:14:45 -0700

Hi, Vincent: See what you think. You can send any changes, additions,
whatever.
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Archives/000206.html

We're going to have what we call the "BUY NOW!" xmas theme. The Welcome
message at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Song_Storm/ will be
switched and explain what's happening. Heather suggested we emphsize
the need to order ahead, as Artists are from around the world. Should
be up by the First of November.

Enjoy your holiday season.
Tom

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 09:16, info AT godon.org wrote:
> tom poe wrote:
> hi!
>
> >Hi: SONG STORM is set to switch over to a holiday mode on November 1st.
> >

> supa cool!
>
> >Send a link to whatever image you want to use, and a link to whatever
> >page you want the listeners to land on, when they click the image.
> >

> ok, here is the link to the image:
>
> http://www.godon.org/images/pochette_arma.jpg
>
> which can land on:
>
> http://www.underprod.com/groupe.asp?groupeid=165&url=art_godon.htm
>
> wich is our online purchase page.
>
> thanks again!
>
> bravo for the work you do for the music!!
>
> cordially
>
> --
> Vincent Lacombe
> 05 55 73 09 23
> 06 82 06 94 22
> info AT godon.org
> www.godon.org
>

> "Si les portes de la perception étaient décrassées, l'homme verrait chaque
> chose telle qu'elle est: infinie"
> William Blake

  • [Community_studios] Re: SONG STORM site makeover for the holidays, tom poe, 10/17/2004