community_studios - [Community_studios] Open Studios Gift Shop Newsletter Comments

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Open Studios Gift Shop Newsletter Comments
  • Date: 16 Oct 2004 04:16:58 -0700

Hi, Everyone: There's an Open Studios Gift Shop newsletter, now. You
can get a copy by going to:
http://www.cafepress.com/openstudios/
and sign up.

We'll put out newsletters as we add sections, products, sales,
promotions, etc. Let me know what you think of the newsletter, and send
any ideas out to the list for discussion. That would be a big help. If
you come across newsletters that might give us ideas, send the URL for
signup for them. Let's try to make this newsletter work for us to build
Open Studios into a true contribution.
Thanks,
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Open Studios Gift Shop Newsletter Comments, tom poe, 10/16/2004