community_studios - [Community_studios] networkforgood update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Francis Brock <francis AT brockworks.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] networkforgood update
  • Date: 15 Oct 2004 10:47:25 -0700

Invested one and one-half hours to administrative tasks this morning.
Here's what happened:
Went to the piles of paperwork, and found bank info. Went to the bank,
and found that the Post Office returned the last four months'
statements. Now, in February, I had mailbox meddling, so had to remove
the mailbox at the residence, and move to a post office box. That
means, mail should not be returned to senders until next February! So,
decided to be upset about that. In the meantime, the bank said it has
received no electronic transfers. So, returned home, and rummaged
around the networkforgood site, and finally settled on contacting by
email, as there was no 800 number to call, unless I missed it someplace.

I set up electronic transfer in November of 2003, according to my bank
info. Can't remember if there's a confirmation from networkforgood
someplace, but will find out. We have, according to our account info,
$76 outstanding, in donations, $50 of which, Francis gave for pursuing
registration with the Secretary of State for Maryland. There are two
donations with dedications to Cookie, made anonymously, for $13 each.

Would you folks want to have monthly bank statements scanned and
available on the site? I'll probably blank out the account number, and,
if anyone wants the account number, they can send a request, and we'll
send a postal mail with account number to them. Or, should we scan a
detailed printout of the donations and make those available twice or
three times a year? Or, should we do both?

Let me know.
Tom

  • [Community_studios] networkforgood update, tom poe, 10/15/2004