community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] [Fwd: Re: comments sought, please]

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: patrick Costello <stuff AT funkyseagull.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] [Fwd: Re: comments sought, please]
  • Date: 09 Oct 2004 11:05:58 -0700

Hi, Patrick: What a wonderful story. Corey D. reports similar success
with his science fiction books, as I'm sure he told you. Can we post a
note in our monthly newsletter for you?

We also have a project for Independent Artists called, SONG STORM. It
is a playlist contest themed site, with prizes for listeners who submit
playlists of their favorite artists. You might want to check it out,
and possibly offer one or more autographed copies as a prize(s). In
return, you'll get an image/link on all the main section pages for a
year. No cost. Free marketing. New and expanded audience. :)

Contact me off-list, and we can discuss options that might work for you.
tompoe AT amihost.com

Looking to hear from you.
Tom