community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Child Relief Integrated Social Action

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: crisa_3 AT yahoo.co.in
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Child Relief Integrated Social Action
  • Date: 09 Oct 2004 06:20:33 -0700

Hi, Samuel: The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been printed, and
will go out in the postal mail on Monday. We will give it two weeks,
and then you start looking for it at your end. Please edit to suit your
needs, sign and return a copy for our records. Once we receive the
signed MOU, we will begin the next steps with you.

Looking to hear from you.
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, Nevada, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 01:52, Child Relief (Non-Profit) wrote:
> Dear Tom Poe,
>
> Thank you very much for your response and I appreciate your suggestions.
>
> We have given the name to our studio as:
>
> Crisa Community Recording Studio (CCRS)
>
> Administrative Office: HIG-163, Phase V, KPHB,
> Hyderabad - 500 072
> Andhra Pradesh, India
>
> Key Role Players: Samuel R. Matta (President)
> P.A. Melchi Zedak (Director)
>
> Mailing office Address: HIG-163, Phase V, KPHB
> Hyderabad - 500 072
> Andhra Pradesh, India.
>
> I believe that information is sufficient to prepare the MOU and send to us.
> Yes Tom you can take up this project and its progress as your case study
> and and give an added exposere to the orgnisation about our activities.
>
> your kind and early response will be appreciated.
>
> with best regards,
>
> Samuel
>

> tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com> wrote:
> Hi, Samuel: Let's begin with the following steps:
> 1] Pick out a name for your community-based recording studio. It might
> be CRISA Community Recording Studio, or something similar. Send us the
> name and the postal mail address for the community-based recording
> studio administration.
> 2] Decide who will be the key players, and send their names and postal
> mail addresses (need one or more)
> 3] We will then send a Memorandum of Understanding to the postal mail
> address. You can edit it to suit your needs, sign and return a copy for
> our records.
>
> When those steps are completed, we'll then set about to figure out how
> best to get a computer to use for the recording studio.
>
> Meanwhile, if you can sign up for our mailing list, you can then follow
> along with some of the activity there. We post a newsletter each month,
> and, if you agree, we'll highlight you and our progress as a case study,
> which will give CRISA added exposure. That's a good thing. :)
>
> Looking to hear from you.
> Tom Poe
> Open Studios
> Reno, NV, USA
> www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
>

> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

  • [Community_studios] Re: Child Relief Integrated Social Action, tom poe, 10/09/2004