commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Appreciative Research Dialogue

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Kim Tucker <ktucker AT csir.co.za>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Appreciative Research Dialogue
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:12:19 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks Giorgos for getting this discussion started and to those who have
made suggestions already.

I recommend reducing presentation time and emphasising interaction time
- /so seldom do we have opportunities to share knowledge through
dialogue with a wide diversity of people and perspectives/.

Please may we re-consider this suggestion for one of the days:

http://wiki.icommons.org/index.php/Appreciative_Research_Dialogue

First proposed here on the wiki:

http://wiki.icommons.org/index.php/Talk:ISummit_2008/Research_track

Thanks