commons-research - [Commons-research] Introduction

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Giorgos Cheliotis" <giorgos AT smu.edu.sg>
  • To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Commons-research] Introduction
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:23:38 +0800

Hello everyone and welcome to the commons-research mailing list! I saw that already many have subscribed to the list, so now I'm looking forward to having some lively discussions on our plans for hosting a research workshop at the iSummit as well as on any issue that you believe may be of interest to academics and researchers. I have also noticed that there are still many notable academics missing from this list, so please spread the word in your circles and organizations and encourage others to subscribe and participate.

I will follow up with a draft of the call for papers for the workshop.

And many thanks to Mike and Heather for their continued encouragement and support!

Best,
Giorgos