ch-scene - Re: I'm rich, Biatch!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: I'm rich, Biatch!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:14:25 -0500

Chris Calloway wrote:

i think the price would come down if critics would
simply write reviews of CDs accurately describing the
key and meter of the songs on them.

perhaps they will revert to simply selling us the sheet music so that we may perform the hits of the day in our home. but i suspect they would instead succumb to the whims of the beancounters and ship out midi files reclaimed diskettes. bastards.

--rt