ch-scene - Re: I'm rich, Biatch!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: I'm rich, Biatch!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:04:46 -0800 (PST)

--- Margaret Campbell
<margaret_campbell AT mailblocks.com> wrote:
> Just wondering--has anyone seen a noticeable price
> dip in the price of
> CDs, post court action?

in a mall last month, i walked through a chain store.
the featured new CDs were "on sale" for $21.

ok, i lied. it was $20.99.

i got a check, also. i spent some time wondering how
they knew how much to send me, since I haven't
purchased a CD in over a year. i take comfort in
knowing i didn't receive more than my share.

i think the price would come down if critics would
simply write reviews of CDs accurately describing the
key and meter of the songs on them.

like in the old days.

3