cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Lawsuit over Virgin Mobile's and Ethical Use

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: paola.dimaio AT gmail.com
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Lawsuit over Virgin Mobile's and Ethical Use
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:19:54 +0700

drew

> > I will simply say that I can use a 'preagreement' option, which means,
> > I can license the work under cc, say, if the conditions in the pre
> > agreement are met
> >
> > objections?

l am suggesting that for simplicity I will not change the cc license
and call it a cc license
(I never suggested this)

I am saying that it is within my right to use a cc license provided
certain conditions are met (ina pre agreemnt). this will not break
the license at all.

basically, I use the cc license in the way that (legitimately) suits me,
unless you have further objections

:-)