cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC Response re: Proposed FDL one-way compatibility wording

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: wiki_tomos <wiki_tomos AT inter7.jp>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC Response re: Proposed FDL one-way compatibility wording
  • Date: 17 Dec 2005 13:08:56 +0900

Mia Garlick wrote:

>In an effort to try to respond to large volume of comments, I have
>attempted to distill the main arguments and concerns (that were not
>necessarily fully address by list members themselves) in the attached
>table and then included a specific response to each one that
>hopefully address each of them. If there is an argument or concern
>that you think I have missed, then please let me know so that I can
>also prepare a response to it as well. I welcome further discussion
>of the attached responses.

This is super. Mia, thank you very much for the responses. As a
participant in multiple discussion threads on this issue,
I am glad to learn that you found them helpful. I will see if
I have further comments.

Best Regards,

Tomos

  • Re: [cc-licenses] CC Response re: Proposed FDL one-way compatibility wording, wiki_tomos, 12/16/2005