cc-licenses - Re: Future plans

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Alexandre Dulaunoy <alexandre.dulaunoy AT ael.be>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Future plans
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:37:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 Sigmascape1 AT cs.com wrote:

> Mr. London,
>
> I agree with your thoughts on the public domain. I would never want
> material I dedicate not to have commercial (proprietary) value.

I think there is a big misunderstanding with terminology. A
"commercial value" means nothing and there is no relation between
"commercial value" and proprietary. Could you explain what do you mean
exactly ?

Thanks a lot,

adulau

--
** Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) **** http://www.foo.be/ **** 0x44E6CBCD
**/ "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral