cc-licenses - Re: commercial performance under at-nc-sa

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Romain d'Alverny <aperio AT free.fr>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: commercial performance under at-nc-sa
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:35:40 +0200

Ok, I guess there has been some misunderstanding, from my point
probably.

I was just wondering that a copyleft license could allow a fixed form of
a performance of a copyleft work to be licensed under something closed :
I don't think so either. So we agree on that point actually.

Or do I still miss something ?

Sorry for not having been more precise on terms.
Well, I guess I need to practice my English more often...

Le lun 29/03/2004 à 18:14, Greg London a écrit :

> Good Gads, I'd have to disagree.

Ok. It was an option for a non-existing case.

romain.