cc-licenses - new license request CC-FA

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: email AT greglondon.com
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: new license request CC-FA
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:54:20 -0500 (EST)

I'd like a Creative Commons license that lets people
perform free advertisement for my (music,literature,
video,photo), but I reserve all real and useful rights
for myself. I want to be able to cash in on the
remotest chance of making a buck.

I'd use "All Rights Reserved", but a "Creative Commons"
logo makes me look much more hip and trendy.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I get
to jump on that whole Open Source bandwagon, because
that's the wave of the future. It's all about the
free exchange of information, ya know...

I'll call it CC-FA for Creative Commons-Free Advertising

sorry, just feeling a little cynical right now.