cc-licenses - magazine articles ...

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: sam de silva <sam AT spinach7.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: magazine articles ...
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:36:22 +1000

hey glenn,

i am interested in looking at creative commons for a new magazine we are
producing out of australia called SPINACH7 - see http://spinach7.com for more
info.

currently, because we have a zero budget, we are relying on the goodwill of
contributors - but hopefully one day we can pay everyone involved.

now, the problem for us is - we don't want people to modify the work, but we
don't mind people to expand on the work and if they do, then we'd like them
to offer it to others on a similar licence. is that possible?

thanks, sam.

SPINACH7 - Available NOW at your newsagent
http://spinach7.com