cc-hk - [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting for April

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting for April
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:42:03 +0800

Hi all,

I would like to let you know we will have the Apr CC-HK meeting at 12
Apr (Sat) 6:30pm (and venue will be confirmed asap)

Sorry for such a short notice, but given we can't have the meeting in
other Apr's weekend, most people are available at Sat. night in last 4
meetings and the availability of Rebecca's proposed members of
executive committees, we will have it in Sat. night again, and would
like to invite you to join us.

We will talk about the executive committees and follow up the tasks
from last meeting on meeting PRs. I personally suggests that we need
to talk about the tasks and priorities the work of executive
committees too.

Please find the details on the wiki (url below). Please put your name
on the wiki if you can join us, and the issues you would like to
discuss on the agenda.

http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Apr+12

Ben

--