cc-hk - [Cc-hk] [VENUE CONFIRMED] CCHK Meeting for April

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] [VENUE CONFIRMED] CCHK Meeting for April
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:59:44 +0800

Hi all,

Regarding the meeting at this Sat, the venue have been confirmed and
details are as follows, please join us if you can:

Date / Time: 12 April (Sat), 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Location: Shum Wai Yau Reading Room (G07), G/F, Elliot Hall, the
University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road
(Please go to the WIki for a map here:
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Apr+12, or You may call 93816083 for Ben
if you can't find the meeting room)

Participants:
Rebecca, Alice, Charles, Pindar, Chitat, Jack, Oiwan, Ben, Yahong (?),
Haggen, Maggie, Peter Ma

Agenda:

1. Situation Update (Events, meetings with PRs, education kit, etc)
2. Executive Committee formation
3. Follow up on PRs suggestion
4. Priorities and set the agenda of Executive Committee works.

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083